The Scholarship Holder will carry out the following tasks:· Presentation of an article in a scientific journal, with the supervision of one of the members of the research project team.
Read more »
The Scholarship Holder will carry out the following tasks:
- Collaboration in the collection and survey of analog graphic elements and complementary bibliography;
- Analysis and treatment of all graphic elements (technical/rigorous drawings and design sketches) about Malagueira;
- Execution of digital models of the different housing typologies, equipment and public spaces, existing and planned;
- Support the organization of project events;
- Presentation of an article in a scientific journal, with the supervision of one of the members of the research project team.
The researcher will be member of the project's research team, developing tasks necessary for its proper execution.
The activities to be carried out by the Grant holder consist of
supporting, developing and carrying out scientific tasks foreseen in the
Research Project «Malagueira: Heritage of All: Subsidies for its
classification», with special focus on the activity «A3 -
Representation, 3D Modeling and Mobile AR» from the project. The main
objective is to provide the digital bases for new understandings about
the built and unbuilt public projects of Malagueira.
The intension is to create a technological tool for the
systematization of information (drawings, plans, maps, photographic
images, videos and links) indispensable for the understanding and
consultation by professionals, institutions and associations that seek a
better and depth understanding about the history and meaning of